The Hideout was built by Tom and his two sons using hand-peeled logs from the property. It is the most secluded rental in the Sierras, surrounded by thousands of acres of National Forest, green open meadows, rivers, streams, a private lake and granite mountain tops.
The 5,000 sq ft. lodge/home has 5 bedroom suites with two kitchens and decks that sit right on the water. Behind it, the Saloon is the entertainment center with its old-western style bar on the main floor and two more bedrooms upstairs. The wedding ceremony site is located across the meadows in a secluded setting with the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains in the background. Another short walk and you're at the reception site, shaded by tall pines and complete with a catering kitchen, bar and dance floor.
The Hideout is located 12 miles south of Kirkwood Ski Resort on Hwy 88 and close to both the old western towns of the MotherLode and Lake Tahoe. It's the perfect place for your special day!
- 40 acres of pristine mountain landscape
- 7 bedrooms + loft, 6.5 baths (sleeps 16-20)
- Lake front with decks, balconies & mountain views
- Rehearsal dinner, ceremony & reception sites
- Old West Saloon/Bar, Kitchens & BBQ's
- Can accommodate weddings of up to 200 people
- Parking for approx. 100-120 vehicles
- PA & sound system
- Lighted dance floor, 16' x 24'
- Multi-purpose event center, 18' x 15'
- Heated outdoor hot tub, holds up to 30 people
- Small RV & tent camping available (limited)
- Pet friendly & WiFi accessible
- No curfews & limited restrictions
- Customize your wedding just the way you want
- VIRTUAL TOUR: http://www.ewalk.com/tour-a.cgi?id=55548
For additional features and amenities, please visit our website: http://www.hideoutkirkwood.com
Or call for wedding packages and rates: (209) 223-0718
For vacation rentals and events other than weddings, visit: http://www.vrbo.com/235960
Thank you for your interest, we hope to be seeing you soon!
Find Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kirkwood-CA/THE-HideOut/146510612028138